On the morning of August 22, a reporter from China Semiconductor Lighting Network interviewed Mr. Wu Enbai, President of Hong Kong Applied Technology Research Institute.
Wu Enbo believes that the domestic industry and technology level have developed rapidly in recent years. This can be reflected in the composition of the papers in this forum and the depth of the issues discussed. It is very gratifying.
For the current application of semiconductor lighting, the main body of the new application is gradually extended to indoor and outdoor lighting, which can also be reflected in the number of papers related to the CHINA SSL 2007 forum and the author's company. Philips, OSRAM, CREE, etc. This area has invested tremendously and has launched a number of targeted products. It can be said that the street lighting-based outdoor lighting market has already had a certain foundation, and the prototype of indoor lighting with greater market space is gradually forming.
The development of semiconductor lighting products must pay attention to several issues: First, system efficiency issues, must consider the price, operating costs, performance and other issues from the perspective of the final consumer. The price comparison between the industry and traditional lighting should also be based on the comprehensive efficiency of the integrated system, so that it can be compared with the traditional lighting to obtain the consumer's recognition; another problem is the standard issue that the industry is very concerned about. Effective industry standards can make products have uniform performance indicators, enhance product interchangeability, reduce operating costs, and the uniformity of product standards can also improve supporting systems, strengthen equipment standardization, and reduce production costs. It is suggested that in the absence of relevant standards in the international arena, the three sides of the strait can unite to form the lighting standard and strive to promote it globally as the leader of international standards.
At present, there is still a big gap between the application technology level of mainland enterprises and the international advanced level. As for individual enterprises, it is difficult to obtain major breakthroughs due to limited investment in research and development. Therefore, the domestic application development platform should be established. This platform should be between research institutions and enterprises, and directly face the development of the industry. This platform should absorb the technology and products that the research and development personnel of the research institute can produce on a large scale, and train the process technicians and related management personnel for the enterprise.
The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute is a product development organization established for this purpose. Although its LED-related team has been established for two years, it has already had a number of product transfer companies and achieved large-scale production. The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute has established close cooperation with relevant universities in Hong Kong and has cooperated with many mainland enterprises to develop. Many products will be launched in the near future.
Off-line 12V Battery Smart Pulse Restore System, also be called Battery Maintenance System or Battery Restore Solution: mainly used in the whole industry of Electric Vehicle Battery (EV as electric bike, motor and Car ), Car and Truck Start-up battery, Sightseeing car and Golf Cart power battery, Wind and Solar energy storage battery, UPS Back up power system, Telecom base site battery , State Grid and Military battery for sudden affair, etc.
12V Battery Pulse Restore off-line System fully take into account the inconsistent of the physical resonance frequency between lead sulfate crystal and battery plates, select the optimal frequency of pulse waveform and pulse current intensity to "break" and "decompose" the lead sulfate crystals, ensure the best restoration effect of sulfide battery without any damage to the plates. In order to Reduce Internal Resistance and Increase Battery Capacity and Voltage effectively.The system is composed of 3 parts and a professional standard restore process: 1) 12V Battery Restorer Device(4.5~300Ah); 2) 12V Battery Digital Pusle Charger; 3) 12V Battery Discharge Tester. Lead-Acid Battery Restoration system and Solution is applicable to all of Lead Acid Battery(AGM, GEL, VRLA, MF, Flooded, Dry, Traction, Deep cycle and Stationary), and widely used in 12V (4.5~300Ah) cell batteries.
1. The smart pulse with fast rising front is resonant with the crystal of lead sulfate to dissolve the large lead sulfate crystal under the action of charging pulse, which can improve the capacity and prolong the service life of the battery.
2. No need to add any chemical additives, does not change the internal electrolyte composition of the battery, safe and reliable; For water loss batteries only need to add deionized water before restoring. The output pulse voltage and pulse current are strictly limited.
3. 4 independent output, can repair 4PCS 12V/4.5Ah-300Ah cells at the same time without interference.
4. Each system is equipped with "capacity selection" gear, according to the different capacity of the battery to select the precise gear, can be ensure better protection of battery plate in repair working.
5. Each system is provided with automatic repair function, automatic repair system will smartly adjust the pulse duty ratio based on the size and conditions of the battery without anyone on duty.
6. Each system is equipped with "High resistance repair" function, select the high resistance repair, specially for the long term stored batteries, even if the OCV is 0 Volt, but also can be easily activated.
12V Battery Restore System,12V Battery Pulse Desulfating Restorer,Battery Repair System,12V Cell Maintenance Charger
Shenzhen Daceen Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.daceen-sz.com